Wednesday, 16 June 2010

How I done it !

I should have told you peeps how I did my NZ challenge. Sorry folks, so if you want to know, read on, if not go make a cuppa!
The base is a tag from my paperartsy weekend. I painted it with broken china crackle paint and stamped a paperartsy swirl around the edge. I then stamped the little bird on it. The little bird is stamped all over the back.
The "flower" was made from the serviette. It was three ply so I took two off (just for strength at this stage) and stamped the new paperartsy flower stamp. Three big ones and one little one. I then cut them out, sprayed them with some champagne crafty notions. Dried them off and then scrunched them all up! Then I glued them on slightly off centre so it looks a bit fuller. I then glued the shrink plastic piece in the middle. I then peeled another layer of the napkin so it was just one ply thick!

The wildflower stamp is also from the same paperartsy range. The bird in the flower pot was one of the die cuts which I then glued to the marble paper and cut it out. I then glued the little "stones" on it. The bird table die cut was covered with one ply of the tissue put it through the cuttlebug with the swiss dots folder and rubbed some gold viva precious metal paint on it.

The saying is from a Tim Holtz set. I then rubbed gold precious metal paint around the edge.

Hope that clears it all up and I promise I won't let it happen again!!!!!

Thanks for popping by.

Burn x

1 comment:

sam21ski said...

You plonker or should I say 'donut'!!!