Wednesday 23 June 2010

Look wot we made today!

It started off like this - we put about 35 of them into a large bowl with 50gms of citric acid, 2lb sugar, 6 lemons (cut into quarters) and 3 pints of boiling water.

We left it for 24 hours and it looked like this. Not pretty eh! We strained this through a jay cloth (I know - didn't have a muslin cloth!) and got this.............
It tastes delish - I am sooooooooooo pleased. I have put it into two water bottles so don't panic peeps, I shan't be drinking it from this bowl with a straw!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by
Burn x


5 comments:

Linda said...

mmmmm looks nice!

Lesley Edmonds said...

Oooo isn't it easy to make. I may have to go rummaging around the hedgerows on my week off next week lol!
Lesley x

sam21ski said...

?????? xxxxx

Burnice said...

I've nearly drank it all !!

Denise said...

Yummm- it looks lovely - and your canvas on the last post looks great ! Like the sound of your cabin AND all done to Paulo Nutini -great !