Sunday 15 April 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This is my very first time!   It is quite nerve racking I must say.     I struggled in that I took a few pics and then can't decide which ones to upload!!!!  Still here we go - not sure if they are in the right order but hey:
 
BUBBLES.  It was taken this morning after DH had washed up, hence the dirty water.   I was going to start again and make sure the water was clean but I thought nah! go for the natural look!

GRAIN - now I did take two photos for grain but decided on this one.   This is a pestle and mortar which I bought for DS1 about 5 (or more) years ago.   I have it now cos he has moved back home to save money for a deposit on a house.   I just love it cos it looks really old.
SIMPLE - I decided on this (eventually) not because it's a simple lemon but because it's a simple photo.    Not a lover of lemons unless they are in Elderflower cordial or lemon drizzle cake!!   
STITCH - as you can see from my blog I am a prolific stitcher - be it crochet, quilting, knitting or whatever I can do with a needle!!!     I made this picture a good few years ago for my mum for Mother's day.  Mother's day was in the March and I think she eventually got it in the May!!!!   Better late than never! When she died my dad gave it back to me so it is now in my lounge and I think this might be the first time it's been photographed!   
TRANSPORTATION - this is a pic from my archive.   DH and I went to Nethy Bridge (Inverness) to visit my brother and when we were out one day we spot this 1200cc BMW K1.   Believe it or not it is an old 'J' reg which means it's over 25 years old.   The chap who owned it obviously loves it because it looked like it had just come off the showroom forecourt.   It had only 26,000 odd miles on the clock.   
Sorry about the rambling and I hope I have got the idea of the "scavenger hunt".   I now have to find out how to get them to the host!   TAAAASSSSHHHHH are you there.  I think I need HEEEELLLLLP!!!!!

11 comments:

Chicken Licken said...

Fab pics! Right then, click on your title so you only have this one page visible then copy the address in the bar at the top. THen go to the Scavenger Hunt Blog, scroll to the bottom, click on the button that says "Add link her" and then it comes up with a box to post your link in. Paste the link in the bo, add your name in the next box and follow the instructions. You have to do it before Tuesday tho or the link button disappears! Good luck! x

Burnice said...

thanks sweetie. It's been fun I must say.
Burnice x

Sue said...

Looks like fun!! My fav place for a lemon is a G&T.....mmmm now there's a thought!!!

Alison said...

I'm completely baffled! Great pics though Burn! xox

Anonymous said...

Wonderful set of photos....welcome to the hunt...be careful its addicting :-)

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures, especially the bubbles!

Unknown said...

Nice set. Welcome to the hunt, it is a great deal of fun. Have a great week.

Rustic Vintage Country said...

Fab photos, I adore that pestle and mortar. Hope you manage to sort out the link up, once you get used to it you'll be fine, always daunting the first time. Suzy x

Rustic Vintage Country said...

Me again, just a quick thanks for the face cream tip, I'll check it out. Suzy x

Ashley Sisk said...

Fantastic finds - I hope you have a great week!

Linda said...

great pics Burn! Love the K1 (of course:)) Interesting to see how they differ from tash's!