Saturday 30 June 2012

ATC Swap - On the beach/At the seaside

Hello folks - it's me again.    I will break you in gently with all me makes!!   First of all (just to appease Sam I am showing my ATCs.   A little controversial but hey that's me......

I first made these "ice lollies" as invitations to a birthday BBQ we were having for DH's birthday.  I did them in yellow and orange.

Sam questioned whether I would blog tonight so this is to prove her wrong!!!!

It's only a short post but I am going to blog again tomorrow - a cushion!!

Hope my recipients like their ATCs!

'til tomorrow

Burnice xxx   




2 comments:

sam21ski said...

I love mine Burn, I got the raspberry one!!!

xxxx

Maria Ontiveros said...

Thanks for joining the photo scavenger hunt - can't wait to see what you find. I'm not a big sewer myself, but I once did a fabric "fat page" swap that was pretty fun.
Rinda