Wednesday 5 May 2010

When Dave took Janet to The Craft Barn .....

..... and didn't she have a fab time too!!!!!!

This is Janet outside the Craft Barn after her spend up.

Janet is a Tanda Stamps forum buddy all the way from New Zealand. She is over here on holiday with her husband, Roger, and staying with friends they met when they were over here on a "teacher exchange". Think I got that right!

We left The Craft Barn and went to my house. The sun came out (for about a minute or two) and we passed a few land marks - well the building of the new Brighton & Hove Albion football stadium and Sussex University - what more does a New Zealander need to see!!!

This is Janet on my new decking with new railings!

Had a fabulous day with Janet and then it was time for her to leave. I and Dave drove her to Lewes to catch her train and we passed a couple more land marks - Lewes Prison, our new office building (not yet built!) and Anne of Cleves House. There - sorted!

BTW Janet - could job we went when we did because the traffic going into Lewes was nose to tail and that was only about 20 mins after we left my house. Phew !

THANKS FOR A GREAT DAY ME DEAR!

Thanks for stopping by

Burnice x






6 comments:

Sandra said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous time.... visited all my favourite haunts!
Sandra x

Janet Baldwin said...

It was truly a great day Burn! I loved it.
And i had a little play with my new toys tonight as well! Can't wait to get stamping again. Shame we still have another 4 weeks to go before I get home again!!!
X X

sam21ski said...

Sounds like you both had a fab time xxxx

crafty creations said...

Great to see that all went well and you had a fab time xx Hilda

Lesley Edmonds said...

Excellent. Glad you both had fun.
Lesley x

Denise said...

Hi Burnice,found you via Paperartsy blog. It was great to meet you at the weekend, I had such a good time - was shattered last night tho! x