Friday 23 March 2012

What have we got today....

Thought you might like to see a shrug I made for Milla.    It was done in black cotton and knitted sideways.  The lacey bit was put on afterwards.  Have to say it was damn hard work.   This is Milla doing her modeling bit.  Lol.


These scarves I have made over the last year or so.....  the red one is a collar scarf and knitted with Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Arun (I think!), the white one is made from Rico Can Can and it's about a mile long - only kidding - but it is long!   The pink and cream is also knitted in Debbie Bliss cashmerino DK as is the beige one.  The pink and cream one I knitted for another friend called Lesley and the beige one for my mate Jo at the Big Bead Boutique.    The orange one is a snood which again is very large (and very snuggly).  This is knitted with Rowan Kid Classic.   Milla has one in a goldeny yellow colour.     As you can see I went through a phase of knitting scarves.   I have actually started crocheting them!!!   Girl can't have enough scarves.   I may tell you one day how many I actually do have.   Imelda Marcos did shoes, I do scarves !!!!!    I actually do have one of every conceivable colour except green !    I think I will take a photo of them all in a heap one day!
Okay I think that's enough now cos I have actually nearly deleted the whole bloomin' post.   Good job it asks you that final question!
Thank you for stopping by - 
Love Burnice x

2 comments:

Chicken Licken said...

Busy Bee. Love Milla's shrug, looks complicated. I hate knitting black.x

sam21ski said...

Wow you are so talented all those different pieces and they all look fabulous as does your little model Milla!!!

I am a tad disappointed though, the only one you don't have is in my favourite colour, oh well, no chance of me ever getting one then is there!!!!

Sam xxx