Saturday 14 December 2013

DAY 14

Lovely sunny morning, then it turned all mizzy and drizzly.    I wandered up to the shop and bought my lotto tickets and just had to pass the Martletts Charity Shop and something pulled me in!    I came out with three balls of wool which I NEEDED!

I snuggled up on the sofa with my quilt and knitted another pair of mittens.  Mice this time.  The pattern did them in grey with a pink nose and black whiskers but these are for Miss Lily (the very pink quilt little lady) so I made them in pink sparkly wool instead.   Hope she likes them.

Soooooooooooooo sweet!

Advent day 14.     Tasha knows me so well, it's scary.    I just love this prezzie.    

Now there is one disappointing thing.   I only did my nails last night and I will have to wait a couple of days before I do them again.    I will put up a pic when I play.     Another dilemma, which colour to use.  There are all amazing.  Bottle green, deep red wine, midnight blue and silvery black.   Decisions, decisions.    I am a red kinda gal really but I am tempted with the green............  Watch this space.

I am making some little envelopes out of felt.   Course I am, you say.   I made 13 of them for our secret santa at work.   These are for Christmas day table presents.   I'll  put them on when they are done.

Right best get on with them then.

Burnice xx

No comments: