Sunday 28 February 2010

Bye bye Laguna

This is my "R" reg laguna, my bessie mate. We are saying goodbye to it tomorrow as we have bought a new car under the scrappage scheme. It's such a shame really because there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. We were going to give it to DS2 but £2000 is £2000 eh!
Oooh I feel quite sad now! Cleared it out this afternoon and found a bottle of water under the seat that had actually turned green !!!!!!!! Loads of CD's too which I had forgotten we had!!
I will introduce "Quaver" to you tomorrow!!

And now for something completely different!
I bought some sheep stamps for my friend Caroline's mum as a little pressie/surprise. I bought them from a friend who was selling some of her stamps. they are well used but Caroline's mum just loves sheep. I made her a card with one of them:
Isn't he just soooooooooooo cute. I coloured him in with distress inks !

Do us a favour folks don't tell Liz - it's a surprise!!!

Right off to do my nails now in readiness for tomorrow !

Thanks for stopping by.

Burnice x














1 comment:

Donna said...

Oh I love it!!!!! What a cute sheep!!!