Thursday 28 January 2010

Answer to Tash's question on the word book.....

Okay now - the word "BABY" is a Bo Bunny word book. The link is me just googling! I got mine from QVC! These come in chipboard form. I trace round the letters onto mountboard so I always have a template.

The little words books/albums are More than Words key chain books from "Colour my World" (again I just googled!). These are about 1 1/2 inches high. They come in a set of about four. You get appropriate words for each theme - i.e. Birthday comes with PARTY, CAKE, FUN and WISH (I think!). I also have Wedding which has BRIDE, GROOM, AMOUR, CHURCH and may be I(heart)YOU. Can't really remember (I'm at work you see!). I do have another set with the words WISH, LOVE, HUGS and something else. Oooh the memory is not as good as it used to be. Anyway the Craft Barn sells them too.

Again I trace round the letters onto chipboard (mountboard is too thick to cut so intricately!).

I then cover them with paper and embellish as appropriate!

Hope that helps............

Burnice x

1 comment:

Chicken Licken said...

Thank you! I have bought the Bo Bunny ones but I never thought to keep them as a template! And I always use mountboard so I shall have to get some chipboard instead!I am off to the Craft Barn in half term so I might have a ittle spend there.....