Sunday 3 January 2010

Evenin' all!

I have had another productive day in the cabin. I made a few of these cards:

The inspiration for this easel card is from a christmas card I got from a Tanda forum buddy, Sue Law.
I have made a couple of them, can't stop!!! Trouble is my photo taking skills are sorely lacking at the moment. My photo's are coming out quite blurred. I shall try again with the other cards.

This is a close up of the front panel. It's a stampin' up set - and oldish one I think - with some gold stickles and my new Spica pens.
I have just done a ton of ironing and am absolutely knackered !!!
Back to work tomorrow. Best have an early night !
Laters
Burnice x






5 comments:

Donna said...

Very nice Burn!!! Are you enjoying your Craft Cabin?

Linda said...

Nice cards! Happy New Year!!! I must get over to your cabin soon!

Burnice said...

Donna - Lovin'it, lovin' it, lovin' it!!!!!!
Linda - Happy New Year to you too. any time me dear, any time!
Burn x

Lesley Edmonds said...

Very pretty Burnice!
Lesley x

mommabear said...

Fab card Burn