Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Back again!

Been busy in the cabin. Trouble is most of what I am doing is birthday cards and little pressies, word books and challenges.

This is a little mini word book I have made for my hairdresser/BSL buddy!!!
The paper is from the Pocket of Posies pad from K & Co.

This next one is for a colleague at work who has just become a grandma. I have known Lesley for about 36 years!! The papers are called Bohemia (really old!). I think they are from My Minds Eye but am not 100% sure.
I am making another one for friends of Lesley's son who have had a little girl. Will blog that when it's done.
I have made loads of birthday cards and little pressies for February so will blog them too as Feb goes on.
The wonderful Zoe sent me some grungepaper to have a go at the super roses that Linda makes. Thank you very much Zoe it was very kind of you. I also went on to Artistic Stamper and bought the "dashy dot solid" set to make the flower with. Can't wait to have a go at this. I also bought a "dressmakers" set of stamps. Naughty Burn.
Right just done a massive yawn so best go and get ready for beddy byes!!!!
Night night
Thanks for popping by,
Burn x

9 comments:

Linda Elbourne said...

OMG Burn ... I forgot to post your S ... will be sent first class tomorrow ... I am so sorry :0(
Love these books ... great colours ... just beautiful X
Forgive me ?????????????
Purlease ?????????????

Burnice said...

'S'uppo'S'e 'S'o !!!!!!
Burnice x

Chicken Licken said...

These are great Burn. Do you cut out the pages yourself or are they from kits?

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Burnice these are so very beautifully stunning!
Gorgeous work they must be thrilled with them!
hugs
kim x

Burnice said...

Thanks for your comments guys. Tash - I am going to post the answer to your question - it comes out too long for a comment!
Kim - I am thrilled with it. This morning I put a little wooden heart button on the blank square on the "A".
Burnice

Lesley said...

Love these little books. Really like the Katie one - would like to know how to get hold of the letters individually to make up my own words - any ideas.
Lesley x

Shairon said...

Fab little books, Burn! Love the choice of papers. xx

sam21ski said...

Great books Burn

Adore the colours of the baby one

Have you got a 'sam' one lying around anywhere!!!!

Andrea said...

Fab books,love the BABY one,brill.xx