Wednesday 16 December 2009

Day 16 - Cut it out ......

Scissors - Ron thought. Craft knife - Burn thought. Well did I get a surprise. It's friendly plastic and some cutters. I have never had any of this "stuff" before so can't wait to have a go. One of the strips is a bluey lavender colour and the other is a pinky colour. Thanks Lesley
Had a christmas lunch at a Spanish Tapas Restaurant this afternoon. It was really good. Pigged out a bit tho'. Had a little secret santa and this is what I got!

I think it may have been from my crafty colleague Caroline. Just look at that scrummy bright blue Smooch. Fabulous. The chocolate orange should be interesting!

Been up in the cabin tonight doing Emma's albums. One more session me thinks and that will be it. They are coming along great now. Could have done with me new weeny brolly when we came down - it was chucking it down with rain...................

Right that's it for tonight - me tired.

thanks for stopping by.

Burnice x

No comments: