Monday 7 December 2009

Day 7 - Wrap it!

Only 18 to go folks..... Well from the clue above I am thinking I've got Eminem somewhere in my little packet. Nah! too soft - I think he's 'ard in't 'e!!! Then we think - ball of string - nah! Lesley's not THAT mean!!!! Open it then, he cries, so I did and this is what I found....
Cool eh! It's that fab tissuey stuff that you can open right out to about an inch wide. Fab. Thanks Lesley.

Here is a pic of my secret santa pressie I got from the stitch club. Think I know who it's from!

It is much prettier in real life, honest. I think I should have cropped the pic and then you could have seen it better. Next time!

I just lurve ny friends and lurve this time of year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I suppose I had better get me bum in gear - Ron has to be at the hospital at about 12.00'sh and I have some washing on and I need to change the bed (sheets that is - not the bed cos I like my bed with it's springy back mattress!!!).

Will come back and let you know how he got on - hopefully it won't be one of our "mishap" tales!!!

Have a good day folks

Burnice x

1 comment:

sam21ski said...

Ermmmm ok pressie today but think I'd rather of had another tube of minstrels!!! Fab bracelet xxxx