Saturday 26 December 2009

Day 25 - I asked Dad to make you this... I hope you like it....

..... just twist. As I have said before Lesley's dad does wood turning. What could this be I think to myself. Had a feeling I knew what it was cos Lesley has one too and when I picked it up to use she said "just twist it"...... here it is:

Isn't that great? It is soooooo tactile. Doesn't help me solve crossword puzzles any quicker or better but still can't have it all, eh? Thank you sooooo much Lesley for all my little pressies. I have to say I have really enjoyed opening one every day and am very proud of myself that I didn't peek at any. I truly did open one a day!!!!

Thought I would just share with you the little bundle of goodies I got from Kris's girlfriend who came over from Miami for Christmas.

Emma and Linda note the Fiskars punch - the one that I thought was from Stampin' Up!!!! The paper pad is K & Co Que Sera Sera. Got very itchy fingers now - can't wait to up to the cabin tomorrow. Having a day off today!

Ron is going to pay for me to go on another "crafty weekend". Cool eh? Trouble is I have to try and decide which one to go on now. I thoroughly enjoyed the PaperArtsy/LB Crafts one but don't know whether to go in May or wait until October'sh (assuming they are doing one then!).

I had a few crafty pressies. I got a set of Atyou Spica pigment marker. There are 12 fabulous glisteny colours. They were from my friend Caroline and with it was a bottle of Cosmic Shimmer Mist in Aqua Lagoon. Beautiful bright blue. I also got a Supa dupa tab punch - it's mega!

My friend Freda gave me a fabulous black and white tin of a vintage lady sewing. Inside were three pieces of moda fabric in terracottas and creams from the Astor Manor range by 3 Sisters. In the tin also was a lovely pink suedette wallet with pins, needles and a pair of scissors in it.

My boys bought me a gorgeous leather bag in a dusky navy blue. It's a bit like a shopping bag it's so big. It's really gorgeous. Very pleased mummy!

Right probably bored you all ridged now so best go and see to the dinner. Piece of pork slow cooking. mmmmmmm!

Thanks for stopping by.

Oooh almost forgot - I received a beautiful book of Angels in my secret santa over at Lots to Do. I have a feeling I know who it's from - check these out - it's the same shape as the little books. I also got one of the little hangy things too. Thanks a million Sam!!!

Love from Burnice x

3 comments:

sam21ski said...

Didn't you do well xxxx

Hope you like your hanger and secret santa, which is now obviously not so secret!!!!!

Shairon said...

Wow, lucky you! Is that a stamp top right? If so, I love it and look forward to seeing it on something on your blog later!

Burnice said...

yeah it is - It's from Addicted to Rubber Stamps. It's cute isn't it? I'll do something with it soon. Burnice x