Wednesday 2 December 2009

Day 2 - Useful

The clue on the back of the label said "useful". The size of the little pressie is just over 2 x 2 so Ron and I sat there over breakfast thinking. He said post it notes - too hard said I. It can't be money (which would be useful!) as it was too neat. She could have put it in a little box said Ron. Nah wouldn't think so, cos it's only about 3/4 inch deep - wouldn't get much in that. Mind you £100 notes you could. Anyway we got bored guessing so I opened it and this is what I found.



It's a little swatch block. It has some really lovely papers, card, vellum swatches. Just the right size for matting and layering!

Here is a close up of one of the pages.

Thanks Lesley and I totally agree - very useful. In fact I may even have to use it today as I am in the cabin most of the day with Emma, next door, as she want to make two little albums for her parents and in-laws with pics of her little boys in. There is a lovely blue check one in there.

Still haven't made the skirt yet - note to self - GET ON WITH IT BURN !!!!

Well best finish putting my nail varnish on which I have been doing whilst typing this (in between uploading).
Thanks for popping by.

Burnice x

1 comment:

Zoechaos said...

Ohhh that Lesley aint she clever what a wonderful thing you 3 are doing so much fun.