Thursday 24 December 2009

Day 24 - A pretty way to keep your jewelery

I guessed right but was not expecting this fabulous jewelery roll. It's a silky fabric - I just love that stuff !!!
It's it divine. the colours are very ice creamy. Thank you soooo much Lesley. Last one tomorrow - I won't know what to blog about after tomorrow!!!!!

I finally put my tree up! It's looking a bit more festive in the lounge now. Especially with all the cards up too.

The dining room table has a christmassy cloth on and a candle table centre so that's not too bad either.

Well it's a short one tonight cos I am just about pooped.

I would like to wish all my fellow bloggers a very merry christmas and a prosperous new year and to thank you all for popping in to have a peek at me, the nutter. I have very much enjoyed blogland so again thank you and y'all have a fab day tomorrow.

Will do a quick blog tomorrow to show you day 25 just in case any of you die of curiosity!!!

Love Burnice x

2 comments:

sam21ski said...

Enjoy xxxx

Donna said...

Oh I love the colors in the silky fabric!!!! so pretty!!!